Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody! 2007 is shaping up to be very exciting with lots of travel plans for performances in Pensacola, FL., Charleston, S.C. and Newport News, VA., and new performances being arranged every day. Please check in with my calendar to find out if I'm coming to your town this year! And if you're interested in having me come to your town, please shoot me an email.
I want to give a big shout out to the kids and staff at Helen Thompson Elementary School in West Gardiner, Maine, where I spent a fun-filled and creativity packed three days last week writing songs with the students. You are a wonderful bunch and I had a great time with you! Keep up the good work!
And another big shout to the students at the Allentown, PA. elementary schools, where I'll be visiting during the last week of January. I'm really looking forward to working with you, too.
See you soon!

No comments: