Monday, January 21, 2008

Planning for summer

As I write this it is only about 17 degrees in New Hampshire, and I am looking forward to my trip next month to sunny Los Angeles to attend the Grammy Awards! This will be my third time attending....hopefully next time I attend will be as a nominee in the children's category! (someday.......)
Anyhow, I'm thinking summer as well and have already begun to plan my summer performances. I'm thinking of driving out to New Mexico this year, instead of flying as I usually do in June, so I want to plan some performances along the way. If you live anywhere between New Hampshire and New Mexico, and would like me to perform at your local theatre, school or library, send me an email here at the website and we'll see if we can't work something out.
In the meantime, I hope you are warm, wherever you are, and thank you for thinking of me today.
Judy

1 comment:

tamdoll said...

You live the glamorous life, Judy!