Sunday, July 27, 2008

Where is the summer going?

Hi...Goodness, I can't believe it has been over a month since I have written on my blog. It has been a very very busy summer with concerts, Oldies 103.3, and now my newest project, Judy's Tune Room Radio Show. Please be sure to visit the radio show page and check it out!
You don't have to live in NH to listen to the program. Just go to www.wkxl1450.com and click on the Archive page, and you can hear all the programs in the series.
I want to say a special thank you to all of my fans who sent me emails and letters wishing me a happy birthday. It was very nice, even if Louisa did accidentally drop my cake on the floor!! That's Okay, I'd already had one piece and probably didn't need to eat anymore.
By the way, yesterday I was a guest on a program called Hollywood New England. The show airs on cable access stations all over New England, so if you'd like to see it, call your local cable access station and ask them to air it!
See you soon...be sure to sign the guest book!
Judy

No comments: