Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Judy's Tune Room Back on the Air!

I'm delighted to announce that my radio program for kids and families, Judy's Tune Room, has found a new home! I am now working with the students in the broadcasting program at Londonderry High School here in New Hampshire to produce the show. Beginning in March, it will air on their Low Power FM Stations, LEO 103, on Saturday mornings. But you'll be able to hear it no matter where you live as it will be available on the web through the High School website and on my website.
I'll be playing great music and interviewing children's performers, and I'm looking for your jokes, birthdays and special announcements, too. Please send them to me ASAP here at my website. I'll also be featuring a "Star of the Show" in Judy's Throne Room, and I'm looking for kids to celebrate...whether they got a great grade on a project, learned to ride a bike, or were simply "Caught Being Nice" I want to hear about it.
Keep watching this spot for specific info about the premiere air date and time! And send me those jokes, birthdays, and other news!
Thanks!

No comments: