Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Coming to Your House ...Maybe!

I've decided to do something really special for the concert in Goffstown this Sunday. Goffstown is where I live so it has a special place in my heart, and this concert is to benefit the big 250th anniversary celebration next year. I really want them to do well, so in an effort to really pump up ticket sales I am giving away a special door prize....a free concert by "moi" at your house! If you have a child with a birthday coming up, a special celebration, or just want to host a block party...I'm your woman, and you can win the concert absolutely free just by attending this Sunday's concert!

Tickets are now on sale in Goffstown (NH) at Howe's Pharmacy, the Little Round House gift shop, Apotheca and King's Bowling Lanes. The concert starts at 1pm on Sunday and I'll be there with my Judy Crew...looking for you!

No comments: