Thursday, December 2, 2010

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm just thrilled to announce that I have just received news that I've been nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of Best Children's Album. I am absolutely over the moon!!!!!
I know I really don't stand a chance of winning but it really is true that it's a total thrill just to be nominated!!!!!

http://www.grammy.com/nomineesThe only other times in my life when I have been this filled with joy and excitement were the times I found out I was "with child." This is a dream I've had since I was 12 years old. I really just can't believe it!!!!
Thank you, my friends and fans, for supporting my music through the years!!

3 comments:

Paula Slade said...

Congratulations Judy!! This is AWESOME news!! My very best wishes to you.

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely wonderful. I am wishing nothing but the best for you Judy!

Jeannie Pancoast White

Anonymous said...

Judy,
Congratulations on your nomination! That is amazing news! Just think, you join the ranks of some amazing musicians in the Grammy world. We all knew it, now the world knows it. I am so happy for you!

-Jessica Sheehan, Goffstown Library