Sunday, March 4, 2007

New York Performances

WOW! My daughter, Emma, and I had a fabulous time in NYC performing at the Children's Museum of Manhattan yesterday. I did two sold out shows and the audiences were greeeeeaaaat! We look forward to returning for more shows at the end of the summer....so, if you live in the NY area, keep watching the calendar for the exact date of the show. We'd love to see you there!
On another note, we stayed in the city to attend a nightclub performance of a great young band called MOOK. Emma is a big fan of theirs and I really enjoyed their music also. It's fresh and innovative, but still evokes the sounds of bands I listened to in my youth in the 70's such as Steely Dan and Yes. You can check them out at mookmusic.com. Tell them Judy and Emma sent you!

No comments: