Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Catching up

Hi...Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been very busy planning my summer concerts and there never seems to be a spare minute. Looks like it's going to be a very busy summer! Hope I get to see you!

I want to say "hi" to all the librarians, children and families we met in Pensacola during the last week of April. The concerts were all well attended and we had a terrific time, plus it was great to relax at your beautiful beaches!

I also want to give a big shout out to my New York City fans who came out to see me at my concerts at the Tribeca Family Festival this past weekend. I always have fun there and it was just great to see you dancing in the streets. I was also THRILLED to see Shaun White, "The Flying Tomato" Olympic Snowboarding champion at the festival. He's soooooo cool. And you should see that red hair in the sunshine!

A lot of people have been emailing me asking about my schedule on Oldies 103.3. Because I am only a part-time DJ there, I don't have a regular schedule, but here are the next couple of times I'll be on the air:
Sunday May 13 3-7 PM EST.
Saturday May 19 2-7PM EST
Remember, you can listen online at www.oldies1033.com

TTFN!
Judy

No comments: