Tuesday, November 27, 2007

St. Anthony's School

At the end of October I received a message from a dear friend asking me to help out in a crisis. Seemed the music teacher at St. Anthony's Catholic School in Manchester was about to have surgery, and the person who had been hired to fill in for her bailed out at the last minute. Of course I love doing anything musical with kids and I had some free time this month, so I jumped right in! I've been having a lovely time three days a week this month, helping them get ready for their concerts. I want to say a big "hello" to all the boys and girls who are visiting my website to find out about their mysterious new teacher! And remember, open your mouth "real big!" when you sing!
"Mrs. Pancoast"

2 comments:

maryam said...

Hi Mrs. Pancoast,
It's such an honor to have you teach me music. I think that you have the most beautiful voice. See you on Tuesday.
Maryam Ahmad 2C

Judy Pancoast said...

Hi Maryam,
Thank you so much for your nice words! Unfortunately, I won't be there on Tuesday, but the good news is that Mrs. Lawrence will be back!
I'll miss you, but don't worry...you'll see me again! Merry Christmas!
Fondly,
Mrs. Pancoast