Monday, December 17, 2007

Another HOUSE ON CHRISTMAS STREET in Kent, WASHINGTON

WOW! I just heard from Kevin Thomas all the way across the country in Kent, Washington that his house is playing my song this Christmas season! Thank you, Kevin, and thank you for the link to my site on your website. If you'd like to visit the "Christmas in Kent" website, click here: www.christmasinkent.com
If you're in the area and you'd like to see the beautiful decorations on this fabulous house, the address is:
18531 SE 224th Street, Kent, Washington.

I wish you all could know how happy it makes me that my little song is bringing smiles in so many different places this year. It somehow makes me warm on this cold New Hampshire day (16 degrees when I was out shopping a little while ago). Thank you SO MUCH!
Judy

No comments: