Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hello and Merry Christmas! As I write this it is Christmas night. The Pancoasts had a wonderful day beginning with some very nice presents under the tree. (I got Dean Martin's CD "Forever Cool" which my children think makes me terribly uncool!)
I hope you had a wonderful day as well, surrounded by love.
Well, I have just found yet another "House on Christmas Street" video on YouTube! That makes a total of seven videos on YouTube of houses across the country playing my song, and who knows how many more playing it that don't have videos? This has made my Christmas season so wonderful!
This house is in Smyrna, Georgia at 3294 Dunn Street. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVkak4SsYtQ. They'll be presenting their light show until January 6, and they are collecting toys for Atlanta Toys for Tots, which is really great.
To my surprise I also found a video on YouTube which uses my song "The Magic of a Christmas Tree". Here's the link for that one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLxT10tUXz4

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!! Have a great week and I hope to see you at one of my concerts in 2008!

No comments: