Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Judy at the Drive-In

I have been busily preparing for another great summer of touring, having fun and meeting lots of people, but perhaps the thing I am the most excited about is that I have been invited to be a part of the Summer-Long 50th Anniversary Celebration at the Milford Drive-In in Milford, NH. Drive-Ins are a dying breed, and we are fortunate to have a few still up and running here in the Granite State. I'm a drive-in girl from way back....my parents used to pile us into the car in our PJs to go to shows at the Winslow Drive-In in Maine, and, in fact, that was where I had my very first job in the summer of 1976. So I was thrilled when the Drive-In contacted me and asked me to come play there this summer before the family features.
My first weekend will be Friday and Saturday, June 6 & 7, and I'll be performing at Screen One before the new Jack Black movie, Kung Fu Panda. My concert will start at 7:30 and will last for 45 minutes, then you'll have time to go to the concession stand and stock up on goodies, settle in and watch the show.
I hope you'll bring the kids and come out for a lot of good old fashioned fun!!
See you at the Drive-In!!

No comments: