Friday, June 20, 2008

So Excited I Probably Won't Sleep Tonight

Hi..
I know that most of the folks who read this blog are the parents of my young fans, and not the kids themselves (most of my fans can't read yet!), so this message is going out to the ladies who are right around my age. You will be able to relate to my excitement about this:
Tomorrow night I'm going to get to meet DAVID CASSIDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Keith Partridge himself! He was my very first teen idol love, when I saw him in 16 Magazine at the tender age of 11, and by the time I turned 12 I was glued to the TV set every Friday night for The Partridge Family. I loved his smile, his hair, his voice. I had his posters up all over my bedroom walls and I drove my family crazy because I talked of nothing else. Now, all of these many years later, I am going to get to meet him tomorrow night when he comes to Boston for our Oldies 103.3 summer concert series. I will hardly sleep tonight. The only thing that could make this better would be if John Travolta was standing right behind him!!!
Look for a photo on the picture page soon!
Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy
As a DC fan I understand totally how you are feeling. I now that the meeting will be one you will cherish forever. I hope you get a picture of the two of you.
Jane (A DC fan who met him last yesr!)
www.davidcassidyfansite.com