Wednesday, February 11, 2009

POST-GRAMMY UPDATE

Louisa and I had a fantastic weekend in Los Angeles attending the Grammy Awards. We did the whole thing on a shoestring budget....I found a great little European-style hotel for only $49 a night! And it wasn't yucky!
The Grammy Award show was so much fun...but first let me tell you about the pre-show.....we got to see a couple of wonderful children's music artists take home Grammys. The award for Best Children's Album went to They Might Be Giants, and the award for Best Children's Spoken Word album went to Bill Harley. If your kids haven't heard these great musicians, you should check them out. They produce high quality and very humorous music for children. If you like my stuff, you'll LOVE theirs!
The televised show was just outrageous. Paul McCartney, of course, was the highlight for me. I was screaming so loud that my husband swore he could hear me on TV! I very much enjoyed seeing Stevie Wonder as well, although I'm not really sure what the Jonas Brothers thought they could bring to the table there...I mean, he's STEVIE WONDER...no assistance needed!
Now we're back home and I'm back to work on my secret project!
Don't forget to visit me at MySpace.com and follow me on Twitter!

1 comment:

tamdoll said...

Wow, your trip must have been so exciting!! Glad to hear you had a great time.