Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Hillsborough County Fair

Here's a big shout out to all the great kids and families who came to my shows at the Hillsborough County Fair this weekend! It was lots of fun!
Boo hoo, though...I didn't get a chance to get a doughboy! Maybe you call them fried dough?
I love 'em!!!
On another note, I'm working on a song for my new CD and it actually involves some research! I wrote to the guys who operate the Roadside America website and they actually wrote back within 24 hours. I was very impressed! If you are interested in the unusual, bizarre and downright weird things there are to see out there, please check out their website before you take your next trip. You can find them at www.roadsideamerica.com.

Let me know what cool things you see out there on the road!
Judy

No comments: