Sunday, September 21, 2008

To All the Kids Who Have Helped Me Through the Years

Today I am thinking about the kids who have helped me make music and have fun through the years. Many of them are all grown up now, and some have even graduation from college! From the original KidPop Kids on my first recording....Jessie D, Christina K, Jocelyn D, Molly G and all the others....to my first Crew of dancers...Lindsay, Abby, Jessie, Josselyn, Jared and all the rest....I'll always remember all of you and what fun we had together!
I hope you are all doing well and have happy memories of the part of your youth that we spent together.
And be sure to play my music when you've got little bambinos of your own!! I'll still be kickin' till I'm 97 (that's the plan, anyhow!)
Love, Judy

1 comment:

tamdoll said...

That's so sweet! Molly G. here is blushing bright red as we read your post.
Thank you!! You've made all of us so happy with your music.