Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mickey Dolenz

Well, 2008 must be my year to meet the idols of my youth! Yesterday Emma came home from school and we trekked down to the Eastern States Expo (A.K.A. "The Big E") to see Mickey Dolenz. After his concert in the afternoon he vowed to sign every autograph and meet every fan until there was no one left, and that's just what he did! We were delighted to meet him and get our photo taken with him, and he was a real gentleman. My heart didn't pound quite as much as when I met David Cassidy, but it was great nonetheless.
Now, when, oh when, will I get my chance with John Travolta??????
Next weekend is the Kids 4 Kids Carnival and I hear through the grapevine that some of my favorite stars are going to be there! I'll give you the full report!

1 comment:

tamdoll said...

Oh, lucky! He was always my favorite.