Thursday, March 26, 2009

Family Music Extravaganza April 4

I'm getting very excited about a big concert coming up on April 4 at the Timberlane Performing Arts Center in Sandown, NH. Its a big FAMILY MUSIC EXTRAVAGANZA and I am peforming along with Steve Blunt, Ben Rudnick and Friends and Jay Mankita. It's going to be a BLAST! Please visit the website here: http://www.timberlanepac.org/08-09/avon.htm for more info on this event. All of the proceeds go to fund breast cancer research.
When I was approached to participate the organizers had no idea that this is a cause near and dear to my heart. My mother is a breast cancer survivor (14 years now!!) and so that puts me in a high risk category as well. I have to admit that the possibility does scare me, as I'm sure it does most women. So bring the family (especially those awesome breast-fed kids!!) and help out this worthy cause!

No comments: