Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March...UGH

Hello and happy St. Patrick's Day! If you are looking for a fun St. Patrick's Day song, check out "Kiss Me, I'm Irish Today" on my Tune Room CD. You can get it on i-tunes, too : http://www.apple.com/search/downloads/?q=judy+pancoast

Anyhow, Louisa's birthday is March 1, and then there's St. Patrick's Day, but other than that, there's really not much to celebrate about March here in NH. There's still plenty of snow on the ground, and most of it is yucky and dirty. The days go from warm (and I mean 50 is warm) one day to freezing the next, and you never know when we just might get ANOTHER snow storm. It doesn't help that it's the longest day of the year.
I've never liked March ever since I was a kid. In fact, I've only had one nice March in my WHOLE life! So I'm looking for suggestions on fun ways to get through March. Anybody got any?
Here's one that might work toward the end of the month...dress really warm and go down to the beach and fly a kite. We've done that before, but sometimes it's toooooo windy and doesn't work out. Still it's fun to head out there. I'm looking for your suggestions now!
THINK SPRING!!
Judy

No comments: