Thursday, April 9, 2009

Design Your Own Judy CD

I've had a brilliant idea! Coming very soon you'll have the opportunity to design your own Judy Pancoast CD. You pick ten of your favorite Judy songs, pay $9.99 via PayPal, and we'll make a CD just for you. I'll autograph it for you and ship it off free of charge.I've decided to do this because the demand for CDs has slowed down considerably, while downloads of my music from iTunes and other sites have really picked up. I think CDs may be going the way of the dinosaur soon. So, instead of reordering thousands of copies of my past CDs and having them take up space, I'm going to let them sell out (Swimming in Jello already has) and make only custom CDs of my current library by request.However, I will be releasing a brand new CD of new material this summer, and there will be plenty of copies of that to go around until those sell out as well! I'm gradually going to add the new tunes to the existing online library to make them available for your customs CDs. This option will be available soon! So, if you would like to introduce your favorite Judy tunes to a child in your life, start picking out your ten songs and you'll have your personalized, custom made, autographed CD on your way to you in no time flat for only $9.99!

No comments: