Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Music Page on Face book

I finally figured out how to make a music page on Facebook. You can find it by clicking here (I hope) http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62250577026#/pages/Judy-Pancoast/70289139838?sid=44f83ef0dd2616ea7475a3be895a7b78&ref=search

That looks like a long link but I can't figure out how else to do it.
Anyhow, I haven't yet uploaded any music, but I'd love to have you come by and become a fan. I'm going to start listing all my shows there, and if you want to discuss my music or shows or children's music in general there's a discussion board.

In the immortal words of Olivia Newton-John,...Come On Over!

2 comments:

tamdoll said...

Judy! Install Windows Live Writer on your computer to help make your blog updates easier to do. (just read carefully and don't install or click yes to the other stuff).
You can type in FACEBOOKLINK and right click it to "hyperlink" where you add all that http stuff. Well, you get the idea - it's very nice & easy to use.

tamdoll said...

Judy! Install Windows Live Writer on your pc to do your blog updates with. You can make links easy and simple and format things the way you like and it's not more complicated than using WORD.