Friday, May 7, 2010

Judy's Tune Room on the Radio

Have you been in Judy's Tune Room yet? That's my radio show for kids and families, which is produced by Jordan Shea, a student in the broadcasting program at Londonderry High School here in New Hampshire. It airs on their Low Power FM Stations, LEO 103, on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 8 and 11am. But no matter where you live you can hear it streaming live at this address http://www.londonderry.org/leo/leo103.cfm

We play fun music for kids and we have jokes and lots of silly stuff. Sooooooooo
I'm looking for your jokes, birthdays and special announcements, too. Please send them to me ASAP here at my website. I'll also be featuring a "Star of the Show" in Judy's Throne Room, and I'm looking for kids to celebrate. If you know a special kid who should be celebrated on the radio, let me know about him or her!

Thanks!

No comments: